Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Getting ready for the Black Friday sales...

ps... Excellent customer service from TMD Hosting (the hosting provider for this transaction / package), who didn't argue at all about my refund request so genuinely no quibble (often hosting firms try to throw various lines from their TOS at you). Customer service agents were native English speakers and seemed to actually be computer literate rather than whoever they could find for $10 an hour to sit in front of a computer.

If Chev do offer the functionality I require in the future I'd have no problem going with TMD again, had never previously heard of them.

I'm looking at another Synology @martin-s , there has been some Synology 218J and 218Plays on offer, haven't seen any really good deals on hard drives yet.

If I see anything special Ill post here :)

There is a Synology 4 Bay 415 Play (video transcoder) at £250 in the amazon warehouse deals, WD have 20% off on their website hard drive wise.

Thanks, but it's overkill for what I need. Just looking for a NAS as a personal storage/backup device. Keen to find one that can backup offsite too, like the QNAP I have for work.

Not on current topic, but virgin medias sim only 200gb (ee)for £20 could be good for any business users out there that have staff that smash data.

There is a QNAP TS-328 with 2gb Ram, and 3 Bays (Raid 5 capable) for £191.

Again its probably overkil again, but its the sort of thing I look for for so probably just not seeing more simple options :)

There was a decent spend spend £40 get £25 back on Amazon AMEX deal offer that was applicable to all family members using the card. That aside though not a great deal caught my eye.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom