Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Gift Related Links Wanted

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by roydovaston, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roydovaston United Kingdom

roydovaston Active Member

Hi,

I'm looking for some gft related links, maybe recipricol depending on the web site they're coming from? Please PM me with any offers.

Thanks

Roy

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. rob

rob Founding Member

spammer with dofollow link in profile.

4. roydovaston United Kingdom

Sorry, am I being accused of being a spammer? I do put my links in my posts like lots of other people but i wouldn't say this makes me a spammer, otherwise it makes just about 90% of people on this forum spammers!!

I'm genuinely looking for people interested in link building whether that be one way or recipricol...

If this thread turns into an arguement or goes off subject i'd request the thread is closed as it's not what i intended!

5. rob

rob Founding Member

Where did I call you a spammer? Calm down.

Edit: It could be worth adding a 'sig' via vbulletin rather making one by adding -------------- then some links. I know you dont get custom links per posts, but then at least people can turn them off if required.

6. roydovaston United Kingdom

Sorry Rob, i thought you meant that because of the links i was posting on the bottom of my posts that i was being accused of spamming...

i'll look at the vbulletin sig...

--

Just as a matter of interest, i've posted a longer thread about affiliate networking on the affiliates section but does anyone think i'd have more luck if the backlinks were one way but earned the publisher a commision? The package i'm thinking about has a way of keeping the 'link juice' by not encrypting or redirecting the link whilst keeping tracking in place for logging where the sale came from using a hash tag in the URL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.