Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

GirlsGifts.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright guys - looking for some feedback on this name.

Not as many exact searches as you would think there would be (720) but there is still volume and of course great eCommerce opportunities with what I consider to be a highly brandable name.

So yeah, what are your thoughts on value please?

Hmm - Don't think you could call it a 'Brandable'.

'Brandable' normally means that you could reasonably expect obtain a 'TradeMark class' for its intended usage. (whether you'd want to is a seperate consideration) But, At least the opportunity for 'TM protection' should be there to call it 'Brandable'

So really your back to a "common descriptive" and as such A bit too 'wide a term' for my liking. In this day and age 'Girls' can refer to anyone from about 3 years of age to around 50. I personally wouldn't give it any value

Hmm - Don't think you could call it a 'Brandable'.

'Brandable' normally means that you could reasonably expect obtain a 'TradeMark class' for its intended usage. (whether you'd want to is a seperate consideration) But, At least the opportunity for 'TM protection' should be there to call it 'Brandable'

So really your back to a "common descriptive" and as such A bit too 'wide a term' for my liking. In this day and age 'Girls' can refer to anyone from about 3 years of age to around 50. I personally wouldn't give it any value

All opinions appreciated!

I think it could be worth a few hundred maybe, its easy to remember, and could be marketed at any age range (or all age ranges).

Better waiting for a more pro domainer to give feedback, I'm too new to be reliable :p

First off - I'm a newbie at this, so don't take this opinion that seriously -

Could be ideal for promotions around valentines, mothers day (what mum doesn't want to get a "girls" gift?), xmas (then for children and adults... ).

I don't know how much it could really take off - but it's very easy to remember, and a "ever-lasting" niche.

I'd value it at £450, because I think advertising with the name could either take you into rich mans land, but should it fail you've not got much to work with.

Probably ideal for website developers with high advertising experience who think it's worth it, but not for your average joe - like you tend to find at acorn

I haven't got much experience in buying/selling domain names, but development wise it looks like a nice name.

Last edited:
I think it's a reasonable name and would look for similar sales on domainprices.co.uk.

Rgds

Just to say, this is what I would value the domain at, give or take. Many opportunities to socially market products with chocolate willies or other random crap that girls seem to like to to buy for their mates.\ Promoting suh products in a facebook would think attract alot of prople to the site... my 2 cents anyway..... and this is without the search volume that is there too.

First off - I'm a newbie at this, so don't take this opinion that seriously -

Could be ideal for promotions around valentines, mothers day (what mum doesn't want to get a "girls" gift?), xmas (then for children and adults... ).

I don't know how much it could really take off - but it's very easy to remember, and a "ever-lasting" niche.

I'd value it at £450, because I think advertising with the name could either take you into rich mans land, but should it fail you've not got much to work with.

Probably ideal for website developers with high advertising experience who think it's worth it, but not for your average joe - like you tend to find at acorn

I haven't got much experience in buying/selling domain names, but development wise it looks like a nice name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom