Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Good luck in the lotto tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly, all the domains I would of been interested in chasing after database have already dropped psh

Congrats, it is nice to see someone else other than the usual catch a premium.

Dave is naturally surprised and delighted. Certainly is bizarre how things are working out at the moment; surely a deliberate attempt by Nominet to even the balance; maybe just a lottery based on queries within a set second?

I certainly don't catch the contested ones all that much these days, in fact I actually said this to a member here just the other day:

the domains are the only things I have in terms of being self-employed, so unless I get the occasional big catch, it's not really worthwhile for me. I figure if I wrap things up this month, it'll make my 2015/16 tax return a little easier

Got to be in it to win it :)

I am guessing hes back with Denys as there was some spare hosted catching slots free advertised on DL a few weeks back.

How do you know that?

davedevelopment has always been up front when asked; and whether private or not, his conversation got passed on. In any case, goes to show how random it is at the moment (with the greatest respect to Dave of course).

davedevelopment has always been up front when asked; and whether private or not, his conversation got passed on. In any case, goes to show how random it is at the moment (with the greatest respect to Dave of course).

Really dont get what your waffling on about but ok......

Really dont get what your waffling on about but ok......

I think he means for a long time it was just a select few who kept catching all the best names, now at the moment it seems anyone can catch, hence the 'random' part.

I think he means for a long time it was just a select few who kept catching all the best names, now at the moment it seems anyone can catch, hence the 'random' part.

Yes ofcourse thats true, could of worded it better?

You'd better go red rep him to encourage him to write less cryptic posts for your benefit! ;-)

Ive actually only red rep about 4 people and thats after they did it to me - i find reps abit cliche'

And thanks ian, some of us prefer plain english than belgium waffles :D

Anyway whats good is that the drops are being spread better so open wide :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom