Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google caffeine is now complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
So faster ranking but could also equal a faster drop out :-|

I guess it means keeping your sites updated all the time, which I do anyway :cool:

I have thought deeply and profoundly upon this matter, and decided that there is only one way I might benefit from the innovation. It probably means that the Google cached versions of site pages will fade away quicker when a site is taken down, so if a page is ported from one site to another it is less likely to be accused of being a duplicate of itself.
So I imagine that Domainseller200 wishes to move sites onto new domains.

Other than that, I can't see it making much difference except to Google people.

The only explanation of "how it works" is a graphic resembling the logo of a 1950s electronics supplier re-targeting its products into a new market in South America.

Why is it called "caffeine"? Is it because "twain" was already taken? What is it an acronym for? Can't Allow Freedom For Every InterNet Engine?

Why didn't they call it SuperHyperInnovative Tweak?

Why do I always have to ask these stoopid questions?

Last edited:
I have thought deeply and profoundly upon this matter, and decided that there is only one way I might benefit from the innovation. It probably means that the Google cached versions of site pages will fade away quicker when a site is taken down, so if a page is ported from one site to another it is less likely to be accused of being a duplicate of itself.
So I imagine that Domainseller200 wishes to move sites onto new domains.

Other than that, I can't see it making much difference except to Google people.

The only explanation of "how it works" is a graphic resembling the logo of a 1950s electronics supplier re-targeting its products into a new market in South America.

Why is it called "caffeine"? Is it because "twain" was already taken? What is it an acronym for? Can't Allow Freedom For Every InterNet Engine?

Why didn't they call it SuperHyperInnovative Tweak?

Why do I always have to ask these stoopid questions?

Next upgrade is Google Pro plus ;)

So, caffeine laxative then? Like too much strong coffee get you moving?

I use ExLax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom