Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Guest post / blogging domain wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm building a site that will solely exist to sell guest posts on other peoples sites. I'll be primarily targeting the USA market so .uk's are going to be no use here.

Looking for domains along the lines of:

• Guestposts.com
  • Guestposting.com
  • blogposts.com

Or anything similar to that. It really needs to be a .com, but I would consider a .org/net if you had a really great (preferably 1 word) domain.

Budget is open, send me what you have with prices.

Absolutely no .uks, hyphens, or numbers in domains please.

Brandable domain:

8imology.com

xxxxx range.

I would absolutely love to hear the story behind that domain and how you arrived at a 5 figure valuation, and then for bonus points I'd like to hear how you have it being linked to blogging/guest posts...

Etymology is study of words and 8imology.com can be used to make a site related to dictionary, writing, posting and all related. Weblistboard.com and docfile1 are free with 8imology on good offer.

Thanks.

Etymology is study of words and 8imology.com can be used to make a site related to dictionary, writing, posting and all related. Weblistboard.com and docfile1 are free with 8imology on good offer.

Thanks.

2 of those domains have numbers in them - I specifically said I don't want those.

I am sorry but those domains aren't even worth reg fee. The price you are asking for them is bordering on ridiculous :confused:

edit since I can't reply my own thread-

Please stop wasting my time with bullshit pm's:

WeblistBoard.com for only $1200.00

Escrow (50/50)

Thanks.

I already said its a garbage reg fee domain, I'm not likely to pay $1200 for it am I???

Last edited:
postingblogs.com 1,728.00 EUR
remotepost.com 1,555.00 EUR
posthot.com 907.00 EUR
billposters.com 830.00 EUR
speedposter.com 830.00 EUR
postprovider.com 603.00 EUR

I'm building a site that will solely exist to sell guest posts on other peoples sites. I'll be primarily targeting the USA market so .uk's are going to be no use here.

Looking for domains along the lines of:

• Guestposts.com
  • Guestposting.com
  • blogposts.com

Or anything similar to that. It really needs to be a .com, but I would consider a .org/net if you had a really great (preferably 1 word) domain.

Budget is open, send me what you have with prices.

Absolutely no .uks, hyphens, or numbers in domains please.
are you interested in www.topicsay.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom