Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Had some interest

Reaction score
Hi All, I've had a bit of end user interest in imin.co.uk. Its 15-years old and has multiple niche options but where would you pitch it?

5,110,000 (exact term) queries in Google.co.uk

This was one I was considering developing myself but have gotten tired of domaining.
Never treated it as a business and I think I'll just stick everything on my website and auction my portfolio.

Cheers,
J

I'll work on getting the names online but still need some feedback on a pricepoint for this one. I'd like to know what members think?

For me, it would depend on a few factors.

1. Who's interested? Are they a company? Do they have the finances to be able to handle a sizeable offer, or are they going to waste your time by lowballing you?

2. How much have I invested in the domain? Did I buy it for a sizeable cost?

3. What genuine value is in the domain? It's 15 years old, cool. Does it have stats? Backlinks? Anything of SEO interest? If not, age doesn't really matter.

4 letter .co.uk - rarer these days, especially one like "I'm in". Nice, good for a marketing campaign. I'd probably start at £7500 and work from there.

I wouldn't say it's massively valuable but if someone wants it I'd try and get in to a negotiation and see where you get to.

It's short so it has that going for it. When I hear "I'm in", no obvious website use springs to mind though.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom