Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Strange things going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After hearing the very sad news about Julian's passing, some forum members pointed out that a lot of young or middle aged people seem to be dying at the moment. This is true. We know so many people who have died in the last couple of years, many many more than in any other 2 year period. Huge numbers of deaths are showing up in official death statistics as well. In the UK alone there have been getting on for 200,000 excess deaths since the vaccine roll out. Around the world it's in the millions. The official line is to blame the delays in diagnosing cancers etc due to the lockdowns, people not getting statins, NHS waiting lists building up etc, but that doesn't add up.

On the OurWorldInData website (an Oxford University offshoot) you can see that the countries with the high vaccine uptake (e.g. UK, Western Europe, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc) have experienced very high excess deaths since 2021. Whereas the countries with a low vaccine uptake have normal excess deaths as you would expect. The EU is an interesting point of comparison because the Eastern European countries had lockdowns but didn't submit their citizens to the same degree of intense 24/7 fear-programming and basically holding everyone to ransom implying that unless enough people had the vaccine there would be a permanent lockdown. Consequently the vaccine uptake was relatively low in the Eastern European countries and they have had normal excess death rates.

In case you haven't heard about this, because the mainstream media have not been doing their job, a small group of MPs lead by Andrew Bridgen have been trying to get Parliament to have a proper debate on the excess deaths and to release the data cross-referencing the death statistics with vaccination status. A debate was organised last year but you can see here that nearly every MP boycotted it:

Have you ever seen MPs scarper out of the chamber so quickly or the debating chamber so empty during a speech? It is obvious the party chiefs have forbidden their MPs to attend despite this surely being the most important crisis that the country is facing. When you think of all the huge numbers of people who have died, whose destraught families want answers this is a total disgrace. Likewise the whitewash covid inquiry which has postponed its vaccine investigation - by far the most important aspect - until after the next General Election. Meanwhile millions of people are still getting the jab.

Then a second debate was organised in Westminster Hall on January 16th. This time 17 more members of the House attended:

In terms of how people are dying, no doubt we have all heard about all these young people getting myocarditis and pericarditis. We know a young lad, one of our relations, who got myocarditis and it is very sad and shocking that there have been so many young people just dropping dead. Have a look at this GB News report on all these young professional sportspeople dying including the National Mountain Bike champion:

But a lot of people are getting strokes and heart attacks too caused by a new type of clot. This funeral director reports that approximately one quarter of the bodies he and his colleagues are receiving have white tough fibrous clots, never seen before 2021. He shows a sample of the new clot he pulled out of a body (see 3 min 50 sec in):

Or skip to 6 min 30 where he describes another body he just received of a young man that had a fibrous clot that stretched the full length of his leg blocking his leg artery.

Another thing is explosive cancers growing very quickly. Here is an interview with Professor Angus Dalgleish, a renowned oncologist, who relates what he and his colleagues are seeing:

We have found Dr John Campbell's youtube channel to be the best source of information for developments on this subject because the mainstream media is blatantly censoring important information that we all have a right to know, but on the other hand the alternative media often doesn't disriminate enough so you get crazy conspiracy theory nonsense. But Dr Campbell sticks to peer reviewed scientific studies and official statistics and unlike the mainstream media he always provides links in the description to the data and scientific studies he is discussing, so you can verify for yourself that what he is saying is genuine.

In the past week there has been a new development. Andrew Bridgen MP, backed by a large team of experts including the former Vice President of Pfizer(!), professors, lawyers and funeral directors has written a public letter as a serving member of parliament to the head of the Metropolitan Police accusing the goverment of a litany of allegations including murder, corporate manslaughter and fraud and has requested an urgent meeting for his team to go through the evidence with detectives. Details here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcMhWEjkqE

There were two young ladies (18 and 33) that died within the first two weeks of the Vax roll out in the town I live in. At first you think it's just the local rumour mill going on. 9-10 months later, both confirmed as Vax deaths by the coroner. Then over the months I heard from friends that had personal experiences of some really bad events, rare types of heart attacks.

I honestly don't understand why the people who want to investigate most are the ones who never took it, and the ones who took it are the ones who least want to know.

Surely if there is something dodgy is going on, investigating it and coming up with a treatment plan would be top priority for those that took it.

If it's COVID that's caused it then let's find out, if it's the Vax then let's find out. Nothing to be gained from trying to sweep it under the carpet in my opinion.

just curious, where do they get the data from?

.. as I understand there is no official data on showing excess deaths by vaccination status: https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...onfoi/excessdeathsandcovid19vaccinationstatus

note: vaccinated 3x / not sheep (remark especially devoted to @Sam :D ) / didn't miss more than 3 days in a row when hit by covid (compared to 95% of my unvaccinated friends.. still friends) :) .. and very much alive today

The country descended into utter madness during COVID. The mentals/kids ran the asylum. It's time for a huge dose of common sense from adults now.

I still see people wearing masks and perspex up. Websites that tell you to keep 2 metres apart (or equal bollocks) when collecting, shite at the local gym that they'll never take down. Hangovers from covidiocy everywhere, still. They can't let it go!!! It's like a religion for the infantalised.

As for the jab, I got it so that we could go on holiday, like most people did. I sincerely hope that it hasn't harmed myself or any of our family for the long term, but we'll probably never know the truth.

Last edited:
just curious, where do they get the data from?

.. as I understand there is no official data on showing excess deaths by vaccination status: https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...onfoi/excessdeathsandcovid19vaccinationstatus

There is some data on it for the UK side, but UK Gov will only release it to the Vax manufacturers, not to the public. We therefore arenrelying on annectdoctal data, or linking Vax rates to excess deaths rates in a country. If that data was pro nothing wrong in the Vax'd, I think they'd be sharing it all over the place.

The excess deaths is a marker that something is going on. They just deleted a batch of deaths to bring the stats back into line. Crazy.

I think there seems to be a thing in the media of trying to stifle debate because they think that the non-vaxxed will be saying "told you so" etc.

Nothing could be further from the truth, even in the unvaxxed, 90% of our families took it.

For me, it could be anything causing this excess stuff and I still pray that it isn't the Vax, it could just be the after effects of covid. But if it is the vax let's find out, find out which Vax centres have the highest negative outcomes, why some people are having an issue with it but not others, and start working out how to fix some of it.

Agreed, how about we start by deleting this thread.

@Helmuts do you think an anti-vax thread spun off from the sad news of a forum member passing, is a good look for potential forum/event sponsors?

Good morning Greg, yes, conspiracy talks can have some damage, though, also the same effect has shutting people down :)

.. we are a nice family here :) .. as long as there are no insults - we will be fine :)

---

btw, I am just about to announce a networking event in May :) .. have a great day!!

Helmuts, it can be far more harmful than that:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/25/magazine/anti-vaccine-movement.html

With respect, you're trying to promote a B2B conference, and establish this as a professional community.

And, it is an insult. To all the people working in healthcare and science who risked their lives to save others.

I wonder why.

I see your point. And, thank you, I know that you wish the community all the very best. Thank you.

Me, myself, I am pro-vaccines. There are people whom I like and respect here, and they are against vaccines (for reasons I don't understand).

As long as we don't insult each other - differences of opinions is a sign of a diverse and healthy group of people, and an ability to speak freely without fearing punishment.

It is all good :) Let people talk.

.. I am assuming that we also have a couple of people here who believe that the world is flat - this is absolutely fine as well :)

Have a great day! Helmuts

Complete opposite effect on me, covid vaccines actually seemed to make me feel better than i had in years. Reduced fatigue, gone from getting colds and flu's about 5 or 6 times a year ( I have a young child in school ) to only having one cold since Covid. I feel healthier and more with it, bearing in mind I had gone through blood work and tests a few times over the years and everything always came back as completely normal. I'm 6ft, 12 stone and have a balanced diet so im on the slimmer side.

You see all these studies about people with problems which may or may not be linked, but like when you buy a car and asking questions on facebook groups etc, you will only see the horror stories and poor experiences of the few that have problems, you wont find the thousands that have had no issues or benefited.

Im sure there is many more than have also experienced a benefit from these jabs.

There are people whom I like and respect here, and they are against vaccines (for reasons I don't understand).

I think that is a sad misrepresentation of the events of the last few years. It's a theory spun out by the media that there is a group of people that are against all vaccines in principle, rather than against one particular product that was rushed out in a few months. Most of us concerns had probably taken our fair share over the years. I'd never questioned any of it, until I was told that I couldn't ask questions.

What has now turned me against all vaccines are the people who want to shut down any kind of informed consent, analyse any off the data, constant name calling and insults. That's the only reason why I would never take another one, for me the trust has been broken. I think that can be seen the the take up of vaccines across the board now, they are all dropping.

Complete opposite effect on me, covid vaccines actually seemed to make me feel better than i had in years. Reduced fatigue, gone from getting colds and flu's about 5 or 6 times a year ( I have a young child in school ) to only having one cold since Covid. I feel healthier and more with it, bearing in mind I had gone through blood work and tests a few times over the years and everything always came back as completely normal. I'm 6ft, 12 stone and have a balanced diet so im on the slimmer side.

You see all these studies about people with problems which may or may not be linked, but like when you buy a car and asking questions on facebook groups etc, you will only see the horror stories and poor experiences of the few that have problems, you wont find the thousands that have had no issues or benefited.

Im sure there is many more than have also experienced a benefit from these jabs.

Maybe there is something there Adam, if the Government looked into it and were transparent, they may find that your vax centre was keeping the poducts cool, may have been storing them in a certain ways that others weren't, may have been injecting them in places the others weren't. If anayalsis isn't done, what may be great products won't be perfected and won't tweaked to find the gold standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe there is something there Adam, if the Government looked into it and were transparent, they may find that your vax centre was keeping the poducts cool, may have been storing them in a certain ways that others weren't, may have been injecting them in places the others weren't. If anayalsis isn't done, what may be great products won't be perfected and won't tweaked to find the gold standard.

Actually there were a load of bad batches. Researchers in Denmark lead by Dr Vibeke Manniche were provided with the EU's adverse effects data from the European Medical Agency. This showed that 71% of the suspected adverse reactions occurred in just 4.2% of the vaccine batches based on 971,021 reports of suspected adverse effects.

Interview with Dr Vibeke Manniche where she discusses the findings:

The research was published in the European Journal of Clinical Investigation:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13998

Guess you cant cope with the truth now its all coming out.

The NHS was a joke the vax is a untested poison it was all about money don't you get it who puts that crap in your body people still being offered boosters as it never worked you keep going back for a booster

It's really sad. I just deleted a user's account at his request because he was interrupted in the middle of a discussion. I completely agree with him and would do the same in a similar situation. Basically, this happened because of one member who was not required to post in this thread, often deletes his posts shortly after publishing, and uses every opportunity to lecture you, @Helmuts, on how to run your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom