Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Has drop catching been randomised?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may be aware it's not easy to categorically prove things when much of the data required to do is only available to Nominet. Of course there are slip ups and mistakes. I simply wish to encourage Nominet to better enforce the rules and go through the data they already have.

I just don't see how putting everyone on a public list will sort things out. I only have the single membership and I am in favour of Nominet enforcing the rules, I'd actually go 1 stage further and revisit the whole drop process and publish the list in advance and drop the whole lot in 1 go each day with hard limits on the number of connections per IP/Member, that'd really sort out who gets what.

I'd like Nominet to enforce all their rules regardless of size of the registrar or the number of domains they have on their tag(s), but we all know that will never happen.

I have wondered why an average of 85k .coms and .nets can drop in an hour and half and it takes Nominet 24 hours for a fraction of that number.

I see whatever exploit there was before is up and running again

Small group of Cyntra, cunningham, starworks etc getting everything
2450sgo.gif

I see whatever exploit there was before is up and running again

Small group of Cyntra, cunningham, starworks etc getting everything
2450sgo.gif

Coincidentally after a Nom update about a week ago. Good ol Nominet. :cool:

Ah well, sure the guys picking up all the domains have worked hard to find these advantages, just for everyone else to catch up.

Annoying yes... but let him which wouldn't rinse this "advantage" for him/herself and to hell with everyone else cast the first stone.

Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom