Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

have your articles written by Native UK writers

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by rainbowjet, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainbowjet

rainbowjet Active Member

That's right, mate. I manage a team of native English writers (US and UK) ready to take your orders (right now we only accept bulk orders).

We only do 500-word articles at £7 per piece and require 50% advance payment via paypal.

The usual "first come, first serve," applies. You will be informed of when your articles will be finished when you make an order.

PM for samples.

Cheers,

Rainbowjet

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. fish United Kingdom

fish Well-Known Member

I don't want to be pedantic however if you are selling this sort of service then the least you can do is to make sure the grammar and spelling of your pitch is correct.

I often buy article services offered on here but in this case I'm out.

Fish

• Like Like x 1
  3. MCNM United Arab Emirates

MCNM Well-Known Member

Quality what a way to start a pitch!

• Like Like x 2
  4. rainbowjet

rainbowjet Active Member

Damn! I thought I already corrected those! It should have been, "when you make an order, blah blah" or simply, "when you order," not "wen order has been made (come again?)." Also, "mates," plural, instead of singular. Oh, dear members, please tell me if there's anything else that escaped me. Sorry...I thought "mate" is a cool way of addressing you here, however a bit informal...but maybe, to my excitement, I made a mistake. Yeah, I did, what a shame. ;(

No, I won't be the one writing your articles, but, of course, the articles will pass through me first before they reach you. I've been doing this for over a year now, with my team, and so far, it's all been good. My apologies again. I can understand if you didn't like my pitch, hence, wont' try our services. But how I wish you would reconsider. I'm human just like you. Lol. Thanks for pointing these out to me...mates. :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  5. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

Do you have any examples you can show us? That might be a good way of rescuing your pitch :).

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.