Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Health and Fitness Blog - Making Money with Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Buy it now offers considered for a quick sale! Please ask for details!

1,956 Subscribers!!! and Growing Daily

site making instant money! I have only had the site a month and im cashing out £100 I need the money for a new investment as this site is very time consuming

Site for sale: www.workoutsathome.net Currently Hosted at wpengine.com

Domain will be pushed to your godaddy account,

Workouts at Home is a health, fitness, and Bodybuilding blog, which i recently purchased, due to a new venture I am undertaking and I need cash for that particular project.

This site is making money please see photos for proof! very rare opportunity most websites for sale are not established this one really is!

High Confirmed Alexa Rank!

I will switch the adsense account to your google account so you will have all the stats you see from my screenshots!

Site has a high appraisal value!

Exact keyword domain! High Traffic! "Workouts at Home" Over 4000 searches a month!

I recently sold some advertising space on the site via an ad site for £60.00 for 1 month, the site gets around 34,000 page views a month I currently have an add here verified traffic:

http://www.adsella.com/marketplace/BuyAd.php?id=3844&key=52954918878611

please see

Revenue

Site making money using Adsense - arround £80 - £100 roughly a Month, plus private advertising of between £ 80 - 160 a month

I have been getting around 2 ads a month roughly on the site advertising via ebay etc

Reason For Sale

Need cash money for investment

This site uses a template I purchased for $168 and has had a lot of work done to it which has cost over $300,

The site recieves around 400 - 800 Visitors a day, I have only had this site around a month, But i am moving on due to struggling with the particular niche

Any questions please feel free to ask me :)

another note the person I purchased the site from was not english, hence really poor quality posts I have hand edited all 60 odd posts to make them good English! I also started a new promo called bodybuilder of the week promoting on facebook via chatting to various bodybuilders I added as friends this has started to bring in a huge response!!!! Just don't have enough time to persue this venture,

Traffic 100% Genuine and consistent, Aged Domain, Domain is also coming up for renewal,

Great Investment opportunity

also you will recieve

Twitter: @workoutsathome1
Facebook: facebook.com/workoutsathome1
1,956 Subscribers and growing day by day! (some spam, some real, as you generally get) you have the power to send out emails to all of the subscribers this is a very powerful tool! This site also makes money with chikita, (not alot as I have only just added one add to the site so you will need to add some more etc and market how you wish) affiliates and clickbank althought you will need to add your account,

Buyer must have knowledge of what they are doing! as I will not be able to offer support due to other commitments

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Site is still for sale... the site was banned from adsense only last week! No idea why and I am really upset about this as I lost alot of money :( anyway quick sale first come first £299.99 Bargain!

Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom