Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HEART INTERNET problems AGAIN

Discussion in 'Domain Name Registrars' started by retired_member36, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retired_member36

retired_member36 Retired Member

After the problems ive been suffering, i decided to get my own TAG. So i logged into hearinternet, and clicked the link in the admin area to change the nominet TAG, After confirming i was redirected back to the main domain management area (No confirmation message or anything saying the change was pending). I know things can take a little bit of time to update so left it a while!! Nothing happened so deciced to contact their support stating that i attempted to change the tag on the domain to my own but am having problems.

Got the follwoing reply

ME:
    HEART:
    ME:
    HEART:
    ME:
    HEART:
    ME: (about 10 hours after the previous message)
    HEART:
    HEART:
    Guess these kind of problems justify me getting my own tag.... Still waiting....

2. AssetDomains

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

I haven't used heart but it might be the handshake on your tag you have to specifically set via nominet to accept incoming transfers if you haven't done this log in change your handshake to accept all then send the transfers again

3. GreyWing

GreyWing Well-Known Member

Just give Nominet £10 and get them to whip all the names off that tag and put them on yours for you. All the names £10, no point wasting time with them bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.