Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello Acorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is anyone alive out there? This place is becoming a ghost town. Random chat time. How are you all this evening? What's everyone up to? I'm plotting my new ready meal/snack range, Indalian, a mix of Indian and Italian food pots with such classics like Spicy Meatball Masala, Tikka Bolognese and my personal favourite Macaroni Masala.

Now just looking for some good TV. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Not sure about the TV programmes, but for your new Indian meal range I suggest including a spicy Tarka Dal - it's like normal Dal ... but a little 'otter :)

David

Is anyone alive out there? This place is becoming a ghost town. Random chat time. How are you all this evening? What's everyone up to? I'm plotting my new ready meal/snack range, Indalian, a mix of Indian and Italian food pots with such classics like Spicy Meatball Masala, Tikka Bolognese and my personal favourite Macaroni Masala.

Now just looking for some good TV. Any recommendations?

I've just finished watching the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, that's worth a watch on Netflix if you want something light and funny.

Better Call Saul has been good

Game of Thrones & Breaking Bad are awesome

Prison break (the first season)

I've been rewatching old episodes of Stargate SG1 lately, those are good

I also feel like rewatching some Red Dwarf

At 10:49 Dave I'd already been in bed an hour. As for tv food I like a good Bury Arnie.

Better Call Saul has been good Game of Thrones & Breaking Bad are awesome Prison break (the first season) I've been rewatching old episodes of Stargate SG1 lately, those are good I also feel like rewatching some Red Dwarf

So far I'm a little disappointed with Better Call Saul. Huge fan of Breaking Bad, seen the whole thing twice. Dexter is good too.

So far I'm a little disappointed with Better Call Saul. Huge fan of Breaking Bad, seen the whole thing twice. Dexter is good too.

Its maybe lacked a bit of action/excitement and the wow moments of Breaking Bad but its had a few good clever moments; I've enjoyed it.

I was thinking the season one finale was a bit underwhelming though, over the 10 episodes it wasn't really building an exciting story or anything to climax to.. was more just like a soap opera in a way.

I suppose it was just meant to fill you in on Sauls background and the point he decided crime will pay better to set him up for dodgy (& hopefully more exciting) dealings in season 2.

Last edited:
Has anyone been watching Fortitude and if so what are your thoughts? I'm watching it in Sweden so we're only up to episode six so no spoilers please :)
Sean yes i have its good enjoyed watching it right up to date now

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts