Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello all

Reaction score
Hello all,

I actually joined a while ago but never really posted. I like to think of myself as a domain name trader – but as my wife points out, I would have to sell as well as buy domains to be a trader! I am, she says more of a ‘collector’ than a ‘trader’. Well I have had the hard word and so I have to admit my domain addiction and start the 'therapy' of trying to shrink my portfolio. I am guessing I am not unique in any way.

As requested, my best (favourite) domain(s) would be –

rated1.com & .co.uk. (A comparison site that rolls off the tongue?)

lightningfastinternet.com & .co.uk (These speak for themselves)

lightningfastbroadband.com & .co.uk

And my worst? Too many to mention but –

Smokeniks.com (don’t ask)

I look forward to looking around the site and hopefully picking up some tips.

regards

Thanks for the welcomes, and to the people kind enough to say they liked my post.

As to Smokeniks, it was a name i made up from smokers and refuseniks (see description below).. With the idea that if the word became used then i would already own the domain. A stroke of genius or rookie error? Turns out - rookie error, along with don't buy a domain when you are pissed and don't feel you have to buy the .net .info and .org for every .com you register.

regards

URBAN DICTIONARY

Smokenik
One who stubbornly refuses to quit smoking, despite graphic health warnings and being under constant attack from smoking bans. One who heroically continues to light up even after being forced to do it outside alone, in the wind and rain.
'small groups of sad faced, stale smelling, smokeniks can be seen outside any office building at 10.15 Monday to Friday'.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom