Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello Designer Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I'm Becky, i am a Multimedia Website development student currently at university, thought i would put a quick post on here..

I actually registered earlier today and was with discussion with another member via PM with a web design offer i was proposing (i have even started the design work).. but it seems my account and my thread got deleted with no reasoning... any chance you guys can give me a head up why?

As i would really like to build my portfolio up before i have to go back to uni.

cheers
Rebecca

I go to Bolton Uni, I have some logo designs that i created for people here:

http://boltonlogos.carbonmade.com/

I also recently finished building (request for link)

I created this site about 4 years ago www.fostershaircompany.co.uk (needs an update)

I have not yet compiled a portfolio of my uni work as i have other sites i have created which have yet to be uploaded.

This is what i have been working on tonight for a member of the forums wanting a minisite created.. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2827/example.gif

Nice to speak to you all :)

Bolton Uni is ace, such a good outlook they have to teaching.

I would personally pull the link to your portfolio, it wont help you.

Why not restart your portfolio from now, show people what your brief was for a particular job, and then show how you delivered, including and modifications etc along the way.

Would give me confidence, well more than seeing an xbox logo with a few words below as an example lol

Thanks for the advice, the only reason i posted that link was so you could see the work as that is what someone asked.. I still have all my briefs from those logo Jobs so will get around to putting it all together soon. I also still have many of the modification works to them including other optional designs that i offered the clients too. They would of all been put up but the site i was using to host would only allow so many (it's an old link)

Hi! You have a good Portfolio Becky, I think you better sell you logos, because your works are really good

Firstly how come "guests" can post, not seen this before....and secondly welcome becky to the forums....i would pull those links they look poor...reminds me of circa 1990 are they from some kind of logo generator ??

Firstly how come "guests" can post, not seen this before....and secondly welcome becky to the forums....i would pull those links they look poor...reminds me of circa 1990 are they from some kind of logo generator ??

I think he got deleted, hence guest ;) was spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom