Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello from California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Greetings to all. I in interested in selling a couple of domains and have some questions about how to do it. Lets say I post on this form saying XYZ.abc is for sale. Do I post a price or not? Do people just personal message me with offers, and then we work out the details of the transaction after a sale? What about auctions (on this forum, not through sites like tdnam)? Should I put my domain on a Sedo account, then link to that in the post?

Thanks,
fb

I'll be your buddy, I could do with a free accomodation holiday.

Best thing would be to look at the sales forum both UK and Dot com and look at how other people do it and gauge a measure for the best sales tactics.

People always use different methods selling or trying to sell a domain name.

The more established forum members just post and take sales, the newer ones will post on sedo and give links to that sale.

Sometimes best to have a fixed price in your mind, sometimes if you want shot of rubbish then offer low and hope you find a mug to take it off your hands.

Hello,

Greetings to all. I in interested in selling a couple of domains and have some questions about how to do it. Lets say I post on this form saying XYZ.abc is for sale. Do I post a price or not? Do people just personal message me with offers, and then we work out the details of the transaction after a sale? What about auctions (on this forum, not through sites like tdnam)? Should I put my domain on a Sedo account, then link to that in the post?

Thanks,
fb
Hi
How is it in your part of the world?

I'm new to this myself so I can't help you, sorry....however I do have a couple of californ-ia domains for sale w hich is why I was drawn to your thread :-D

Are your doamains for sale in your profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom