Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I've been a lurker around here for about a month or so and finally decided to register to really get involved and find out the ins and outs about domaining from the obvious experts and learn a few things along the way. I look forward to becoming a part of this community and many people would already label me nuts so Acorn just feels like the logical step in my plan for world domination. :p j/k

Cheers all and thanks for having me.

Some of my domains.

3drtv co uk / com
diethappy co uk*
cloudhostco com
3dpclaptop com
3delectrics / 3delectricals com

*funny story this one, a mate of mine was talking about how if she lost 2st before going in holiday she could "die(t) happy". I just liked the sound of that and thought it could be quite brandable.

Hi 2and1, plenty of different mixtures of skills and focus here at Acorn, so I'm sure you will find plenty of threads you can join in.

Interesting mix of domains . Always worth trying to avoid 'word/letter' Redundancy whatever the domain your registering.

Welcome

Hey Bailey thanks for the welcome. I'm looking more into the development side now, it's just finding the time to do so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom