Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi and Help pls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Im new to all this so pls could someone answer my question.
I saw a domain name I was interested in on sedo however somebody already owned it and it was for sale. I didnt want to pay that price for it so I just left it. When I chacked the same domain the following day it said not registered so I jumped at the chance of registering it which I did yesterday.
I have paid for the domain and received all relevent confirmation and I am listed as the registrant on Whois. However the domain is now listed for sale again and in the auction for the price I saw it advertised originally! I have not put it up for sale with sedo as I dont yet have an account with them!
Does anyone know why this is??? Do I own the domain or not??
I ouwld be grateful of your help :D

r cool

check whois. and check name server.

some times sedo takes time to clear some things. Don't worry.

Yes, as Dock says, if you are listed as the registrant in WHOIS then you have nothing to worry about.

Yea, thanks, it says Im the registrant on whois so I guess Im in control of it now.

I wonder if anyone could answer another quick question for me - where is the best place to park and sell your domains????
Thanks

parking - depends on the name. Sedo might pay more than Namedrive for gambling say, yet Namedrive might pay more than Sedo for adult.

No one parking co. is really any better than another in terms of total portfolio revenue. I would test it with all the main players and see where the returns are best. It will also depend on whose control panel you are more comfortable with.

In terms of selling uk names, there is no better place than here.

I decided to set up an account with sedo and now the domain name in questions cannot be parked as they are currently carrying out an internal ownership verification!! Help what does this mean?
Thanks

that's just fine rcool. Its sedo taking days to check the whois before swapping the ad revenue over to you from whoever had it before.

yesterday

that mean sedo is slower than you

I decided to set up an account with sedo and now the domain name in questions cannot be parked as they are currently carrying out an internal ownership verification!! Help what does this mean?
Thanks

Park it at name drive for a month. You can change it to sedo, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts