Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HoloTechnology.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
From experience I can say that regging "holo" domains is one thing and renewing them is another. When this time comes you will realize that you don't really want to hold on to some of them and will probably let many of them go if there was no interest from buyers over the past year. And even if there is any interest, it is usually just another investor who is willing to speculate. This means that if you receive an offer via Sedo, its gonna be very low. I have just sent one of my "holo" domains to a Sedo auction and it will most likely end up with only one bid. I think this says something about their current value.. but I'm still gonna keep the best ones :)

From experience I can say that regging "holo" domains is one thing and renewing them is another. When this time comes you will realize that you don't really want to hold on to some of them and will probably let many of them go if there was no interest from buyers over the past year. And even if there is any interest, it is usually just another investor who is willing to speculate. This means that if you receive an offer via Sedo, its gonna be very low. I have just sent one of my "holo" domains to a Sedo auction and it will most likely end up with only one bid. I think this says something about their current value.. but I'm still gonna keep the best ones :)
Dear cabr
of course it's totally normal this process.)
Some domains may i will drop and some domains renew.
Holo it's for future, not for today.
Today, how you mentioned for "investor who is willing to speculate."
In 1998 i had lots iWord dot coms and i listened programmers and not renewed them.. (( and what? Don't listen idiots, follow your intuitions!
Similar about my .pro domains: "it is rubbish extension, don't register dot pro" and?: I already sold them around 10 and made 25-30 k £

Last edited:
Dear cabr
of course it's totally normal this process.)
Some domains may i will drop and some domains renew.
Holo it's for future, not for today.
Today, how you mentioned for "investor who is willing to speculate."
In 1998 i had lots iWord dot coms and i listened programmers and not renewed them.. (( and what? Don't listen idiots, follow your intuitions!
Similar about my .pro domains: "it is rubbish extension, don't register dot pro" and?: I already sold them around 10 and made 25-30 k £

Exactly.
I also believe in them. That's why I hold on to them, and some other (currently) not so popular extensions. My comment was only to illustrate the CURRENT value. I guess the bottom line is to just go with your gut and don't let other people talk you out of something you have a strong belief in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom