Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HostMaria domain business livestreams - tonight 9PM

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, I suppose it is more productive to have 1 thread of our DN livestreams.

Monday stream was moved for today, and we are going live in 3 hours and 30 minutes (9PM UK time):

Do you wish to join us or to have a friendly 1:1 livestream chat? Please DM me.

Have a great and productive day all!
Helmuts

p.s. I will update this thread with the next YT link, when the next stream is planned

It's a really good thing you are doing here Helmuts but I believe there is a lot of incorrect information and lack of objectivity - are the participants unbiased or sponsored to make mentions o_O

Last edited:
I just wanted to elaborate, essentially your very experienced panel do not represent the "average" domainers needs in terms of domain volume or sales experience and are creating a utopic view of domaining, this is not meant as a criticism.

It's a really good thing you are doing here Helmuts but I believe there is a lot of incorrect information and lack of objectivity - are the participants unbiased or sponsored to make mentions o_O

Good morning, thank you. All the users share opinions of their own :)

There are no sponsored mentions at all :) I am happy to allow participants (and myself) to mention any service/resource that seems to be valuable, interesting or helpful.

Would you like to come in and tell us more about the DOMXS? I would love to hear your story and the ambitions behind your tool. .. I don't charge for this :)

Best wishes,
Helmuts

Hi Helmuts,

I have watched a couple of your streams and have enjoyed them. However, I do find having the same guests a bit repetitive and stopped watching for this reason. It would be more interesting if you were able to attract some new guests, so hopefully @JMI accepts your invitation.

Cheers!

I will come on your live stream - what is the appearance fee at the moment.

Super!!! What does it cost? :) Absolutely nothing, just a smile :)

Are you free 9pm on Monday?

Best wishes,
Helmuts

p.s. I don't charge, nor ever have for coming to livestreams :) .. + you can promote your domains and/or services you offer :)

Here we go!! Tonight we will be joined by a special guest - a true English gentleman Mr David Hastings (UK). David has a portfolio of around 1200 domains, has been in the domain field for a long time, and we will see what is there he likes, owns and has put out there for sale.
YouTube link:

Connect with David: https://www.linkedin.com/in/1066dotcom/

See you in 5 hours :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom