Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hotel Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a few geohotel domains, is there an 'out the box' solution for hotel domains? Something that works with a reasonably converting provider and provides some indexable content for the domain?

Er......no.

You need Wordpress + unique compelling content + backlinks.

Hotels is a very competitive field.

There is sunpress if you have any geo for sunny resorts on the continent

I've got a few geohotel domains, is there an 'out the box' solution for hotel domains? Something that works with a reasonably converting provider and provides some indexable content for the domain?

I wonder if there are any whitelabels?

Active Hotels might give you a feed solution.

Unique content might be an issue. If you want this you'll probably have to write it yourself.

Rgds

White Label Hotels

HI

Im currently working on White label Hotels. Still needs some work but would be good to get your feedback. You select the geolocation you want us to put hotels around and away you go.

It's a 50/50 rev share.

Lee

ree

I've had 3 hotel sites fail!! Although made about £100

I was up against big companies like laterooms, who have amazing interlink structures and good back linked deep pages from local press and pr sites. And they operate in just about every city.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/k16287261_edinburgh-hotels.aspx has 58 good links.

Unless you have good backlinks and good content I wouldnt bother with hotels

fail

I had 3 hotel sites fail

At what stage did you decide they had failed and what keywords were you targetting?

I'd agree targetting the big keywords is a complete waste of time unless you've got a serious backlinks profile but ive found keeping it niche is where it's at. E.g Royal Albert Hall Hotels (ranking top)

and UK Golf Hotels (ranking 10th)

and also O2 Hotels ranking 4th

Lee

Last edited:
If i was you i would contact laterooms.com, they did a white label for one of our sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom