Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Giveaway (full business)

Reaction score
A year ago a friend of mine wanted to get into the competition game and bought Giveaway.co.uk from a fellow entrepreneur who ran on some hard times and needed some cash urgently.

The sale came with a working website, socials and proof of concept (a few successful break even competitions).

My friend runs two other businesses and he got busier and busier. Naturally, existing profitable businesses take priority so the website was disabled and things put on hold.

He’s asked me to see if there’s any interested in buying this.

The sale will include:
- Full handover
- Limited company
- Bank account
- ⁠Domain name - giveaway.co.uk
- Payment processing provider
- Social media accounts
- Fully functioning and compliant website
- Proof of concept

This is a great opportunity with huge potential for the right motivated person to take over and build something.

This is interesting. I've recently launched a competition brand, I'm developing the site at the moment but building on the Facebook following prior to launch, by doing free giveaways etc. I would love some more details in DM, if you could. Price, social following, etc. the numbers basically. State of the website, platform stack, etc.

Thanks

This is interesting. I've recently launched a competition brand, I'm developing the site at the moment but building on the Facebook following prior to launch, by doing free giveaways etc. I would love some more details in DM, if you could. Price, social following, etc. the numbers basically. State of the website, platform stack, etc.

Thanks

DM'd you

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom