Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How is money brought into circulation ????

Discussion in 'General Board' started by DomainManagement, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disruptive

disruptive Well-Known Member

gandalf, do you post on the telegraph under the same name?

2. DomainManagement

DomainManagement Active Member

Well as the starter to the thread

It is really interesting to go through the posts ,and yes the post that i was subconsciously looking to read was Gandolf`s

even i could understand it by the way of little or no bias maybe he writes
    for the independent

so well explained and thanks

i would like to ask a further question so i got the feeling that this was kind of
    the way things were

so in reality the panorama programme was correct to single out the complicity
    between the movement of mp`s to be bankers and bankers to be mp`s

in other words its as corrupt as hell

the answer print our own money this would give true advantage

wars should not be country v country but banker against banker

3. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

BREWSTERS Well-Known Member

Great post Gandalf - so who owns the central bank? There must be 100s of £millions in interest (actually, make that £billions) flowing back.

4. philiporchard United Kingdom

philiporchard Well-Known Member

One of the most interesting threads in a while! Great post Gandalf.

5. DomainManagement

who owns the shares

Well personally i think its the the three stooges Rothschild's Rockefeller`s & warburg`s may have a piece of it ,gut feeling is that our queenie will have a slice too after all she would want the sponsorship deal

But the share holders are protected by a secret were by we are not allowed to
    know which is contradictory to our rules were beneficial owners must be disc

must be declared my feeling is that some one here my find out more

i was speaking to a American to night at the bar in the hotel i stay at in Bucharest and surprise surprise he didnt know that the federal reserve
    of America was owned by private bankers lol

his face was a picture

love the posts

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  6. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

According to wikipedia, the BoE was nationalised in 1946, but, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” So, we are not allowed to know who the shareholders are of the Ltd Co that runs it.

Nice eh...jobs for the boys.

7. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

8. DomainManagement

mmmmm

like i said it law that beneficial ownership is declared

i bet queenie has a mint in there lol

does anyone know of a country that prints its own money ?????

9. binny

binny Active Member

Zimbabwe..

10. gandalf

gandalf New Member

Hi all, thanks for the positive comments last week. No I'm not in banking and I didn't do a thesis on banking. This isn't the sort of subject you get taught though. You need to proactively do your own research (or join a central bank!) I don't write for the Independent either! That'll be the day, when the press talk openly about fractional reserve banking!

As to who owns the central banks, there is a lot of information now about the Fed, even a congressman Ron Paul openly talks about this on Youtube. There is much less about the BoE. The Fed is owned by the largest banks in the world, which in turn are owned by a small number of families with staggering wealth in the $trillions - some have been mentioned in the thread already. You wont find them in the Sunday Times Rich List though! Most of thew Western central banks are probably owned or controlled by the same bunch. One of the videos below claims the Russian Revolution was funded by them because the Tsar refused to have a central bank. After he'd gone, one was set up.

G edward Griffin has written a great book called the Creature from Jeckyl Island explaining how central banks work and who is behind them. The bankers themselves and their biographers have even bragged about how they did it in their memoirs. He focuses on the Fed but it was modelled on the BoE. There's a video of the same name on one of the video sites which summarizes the book.

He even explains that its not just governments who can call up the central banks and ask them to switch on the printing presses and devalue our savings and spending power. Other agencies such as the IMF can just call the central banks up and have them create as much money as they like and the contral banks are more than happy to oblige as they get even more interest. So the trillions in loans agencies like the IMF dish out to OTHER COUNTRIES knowing that they will probably never be able to pay them back, has been paid for by us and other wealthy nations, though no-one realizes because it hits us as inflation rather than a named tax.

The BoE was officially nationalized in 1946, but this page claims the original shareholders still profit from it.

http://mypage.direct.ca/l/lbouchar/chapter2.htm

But the SAFE website claims in 1979 it was effectively reprivatized by the creation of a privately owned subsidiary company:

http://www.safe-online.org/BOE-NOMINEES.html

There are some great videos out there which go into a lot of detail about the central banks. You can download them on Bittorrent and put them on DVD or just watch them online (for now at least!) Well worth watching even if only to know where to place your investments.

America:Freedom to Fascism - directed by an acclaimed Holywood director
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NpTVXitOQk

Monopoly Men - presented by actor Dean Stockwell who stars in Quantum Leap and several David Lynch films
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7065177340464808778#

The Money Masters - this is the one to watch if you want all your questions answered. This remarkable 3.5 hour documentary made in 1999 goes into detail about the history of central banking, the central banks nowadays, who the bankers are, and even predicts the credit crunch and bank collapses 8 years before they happened. More predictions about what is coming are made too
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&hl=en&emb=1

• Like Like x 2
  11. GreyWing

GreyWing Well-Known Member

Nice stuff mate, great sources of information

12. DomainManagement

great post by gandalf

Great post gandalf

i dont if to post here or start a new thread with the question

"which countries dont have a Rothchild`s influenced central bank"

is a very serious question and will lead to more understanding i jest ye not

13. jasman United Kingdom

jasman Active Member

14. disruptive

disruptive Well-Known Member

15. BREWSTERS United Kingdom

Earlier this year my parents bought the max they are allowed in premium bonds - in less than a year they've won more double what that money would've earned in the bank. Still peanuts, but a better return none the less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.