Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

how much would you value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
minicabs_co_uk ?

its owned by giraffe(?) who i gather sold 'three' and 'taste' for big bucks, so i imagine it wont be cheap.

i know value is relative and what not, but ball park figure? if you were selling or buying, where would you start?

Last edited:
As sysreg says.

However why ask, when you seem to know where your starting from

Most buyers want to pay £1 most sellers want £1,000,000 so somewhere in between is the true figure?

I'd look on http://www.domainprices.co.uk at recent prices, and sedo's auctions for names you put in the same class/value.

This will give you a rough market place guide, but a sellers expectations are NOT market prices, so try your luck.

Sellers change from week to week as well, I offered a seller on here early to mid £x,xxx for an LLL, they told me they wanted mid-x,xxx, but over 5k as I recall.

I found out a few days ago he sold it for £2,000, would have gotten an extra grand off me, so its worth trying again, after a few months if its well out of you range.

I'd look on http://www.domainprices.co.uk at recent prices, and sedo's auctions for names you put in the same class/value.

This will give you a rough market place guide, but a sellers expectations are NOT market prices, so try your luck.

Sellers change from week to week as well, I offered a seller on here early to mid £x,xxx for an LLL, they told me they wanted mid-x,xxx, but over 5k as I recall.

I found out a few days ago he sold it for £2,000, would have gotten an extra grand off me, so its worth trying again, after a few months if its well out of you range.

Cheers for that dude. I see you live in gods own city too. :)

This happens a lot, I think. Today I noticed a domain expiring for which I made a serious offer via telephone just a few months ago. Obviously the owner tried to play hard to get, failed to make a sale, and also forgot to write down my contact information. In my case, I'm a bit luckier because, instead of selling cheap to somebody else, he's just let the domain drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom