Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How to change admin email address

Reaction score
Somone bought a domain through Undfeveloped.com, paid for it but haven't accepted the transfer, which expired, I've sent a second transfer, but Undeveloped suggest the following:

if you want you can change the tag to METAREGISTRAR and the admin address to [email protected]. We will hold the domain name in our escrow account until the buyer contacts us.

I haven't had to change an admin email address before, can anyone explain how do I do that, please?

In Web Domain Manager >> Manage Domains, if I click on any domain, the next page shows a couple of fields with clickable links for Registrant/org name and registrant-id, if I click either of those there's the option to modify my email address on the next page, is it there where I change the email address, or somewhere else?

Last edited:
I think you would have to set it up as a new registrant with that email address then push to them otherwise changing the email address on a particular domain which is in your name would change them all.

Thanks Steve, I'll wait and see if others confirm that, if so, I'll have to tell them to supply registrant details before I can release the domain to them.

You could always keep it in your name, their email address and push to their tag but hide the name and address from the register.

They will ultimately change it once the buyer gets back in touch.

That's how I do it

1.fork domain to make sure that it's the only domain on this contact.
2. press on REGISTRANT-ID number of the domain
3.then modify
4.change email address

Thanks, I'll see how it goes as I don't like handing domains over for others to hold whilst waiting for a buyer who isn't accepting the transfer, I may hold it myself until the buyer contacts Undeveloped, and they instruct me to send it again.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom