Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HR to HI

Discussion in 'Domain Name Registrars' started by retired_member6, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

Quick question if I may, I'm considering having a working xmas and shifting 150 sites over from hostroute to heartinternet and shaving £500 off annually, any views on heart hosting before I do the doings? I may just hold off and set sites up on the others first then move the rest but I seem to be in the mood for consolidation.

2. olebean United Kingdom

olebean Well-Known Member

have you tried weycrest?

3. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

I want consolidation, last time I logged into weycrest for domains, the management panel wasnt all that good - I have to reg domains by email as their paypal dont take romania. Paul knows it's got issues, whether they've been cleared up I don't know.

HI fits my domain management needs (the best out there and by far the premier domain registrat for the uk extension at present) and their reseller package looks to be fit for purpose also.

A stable company with very few problems in the last year means they should be stable going into 2009 barring any unforeseen bother, the pricing is ok and the controls spot on, so I was thinking of giving them a go. But was just enquiring as to their hosting and if anyone had any gripes before I move existing sites in rather than the new set ups which will be trialed soon.

In short, no.

4. retired_member16

retired_member16 Banned

5. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

cuckoo cuckoo

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  6. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

cuckoo cuckoo

Cheers
    Lee

7. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

cuckoo cuckoo

Cheers
    Lee

8. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

For those that read the cuckoo's posts, it's working, they just have different access routes.

Cheers
    Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.