Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I know you are all a generous bunch...

A

Aaron Clifford

Hey, My colleagues and I are taking part in the 100 miles for Mind in May charity event, attempting to run (or walk/cycle for some people) 100 miles each in may with the donations going the charity Mind.

As someone who has openly suffered with mental health issues over my life, and currently battling a pretty physically and mentally draining bout of depression it seemed like the perfect time to try and improve that by basically running/walking 5km a day in may to hopefully help towards getting myself out of the lockdown hole.

I know you are all a generous bunch so if I've helped you at all over the years and you feel like giving back I'd really appreciate a donation or two via our team JustGiving page, the help that Mind do not only help people with their mental health but ultimately save lives, and contribute to keeping peoples loved ones around.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/growth-partners-100-miles-in-may

Would really appreciate anything you can give.

Cheers all, and I hope you have a great day.

Good luck with this. Great cause...especially at the moment with lockdown having impacted so many people.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom