Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I must stop and get some sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'd best go to bed, I'm on a start of a silly spending spree for domains tonight :(

Although nice investments, I can see myself going off on a tangent. ;)

Anyone else do this or is it just me and my drug domain habit?

Any drug habbit will probably keep you up! ;) lol

Seriously though... I work way into the night everyday, it gets out of hand sometimes!

Rich :cool:

It's not the staying up part it's the ah i'll just add that to the domain basket as well, and that hmm and what the hell that one too.

On average how many do people reg a week?

Me at worst 1 a day on average. (5 today :twisted:)

Last edited:
Ive calmed down alot with buying at reg fee. Spend most of my time now spamming users on sedo and emailing people trying to get a bargain :D

As for staying up late I tend to play in the day and work at night. Ill often be on the computer or laptop till 2am or so fiddling with sites!

I'm much like you Mat... I very rarely free reg .uk domains now becasue I have begun focusing on a seperate niche altogether. Plus considering all llll.com domains are registered I could free reg anymore even if I tried!

Rich :cool:

I need sleep too!

Woke up at 16:00 yesterday haven't been to sleep yet. Just bought two domains which I hope to sell in order to raise money for a PS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom