Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk InternetOfThings Cast your gaze towards the future of technology now.

Reaction score
No comments, 'reactions', offers by pm only.

InternetOfThings.co.uk represents the technology every company of medium size and up in every sector, from Ikea to the obvious tech examples, is investing massively in; and no UK company it is widely understood, can afford to ignore.

Google: InternetOfThings 2.2 BILLION search results Vs 0.27 billion for ‘IoT

Some Examples of Registered Extensions:
.com, .net, .org, .co, .online, .shop, .store, .com.au, .club, .website, .tech, .us, .fun, .me, .xyz, .info, .link, .group, .ca, .nl, .site, .biz, .click, .app, .in, .host, .today, .space, .life, .business, .blog, .top, .io, .network, .exchange, .services, .cloud, .agency, .company, .guide, .technology, .marketing, .reviews, .dev, .systems, .page, .wtf, .training, .shopping, .ltd, .llc, .equipment, .consulting, .pub, .bio, .institute, .limited, .centre, .coach, .legal, .blue, .cool, .show, .media, .pictures, .digital, .camera, .finance, .coupons, .fyi, .vision, .parts, .pro, .community, .capital, .ventures, .solutions, .kiwi.

More info and stats on the Sales page InternetOfThings.co.uk. This is a Prime Domain space for the technology sector. Delivered to the appropriate enduser this domain name will be open to use for:
  • millions upon millions in business deals, growth in investment has been double digits for nearly a decade now. BigData, AI, even the future main Blockchain applications, InternetOfThings is the core underlying infrastructure,
  • act as a marketing platform, showcase/expo, for the biggest tech revolution since the inception of the Internet itself.
  • With 5G rolling out, New gadgets, new devices, smartnetworks, home, community, city, magazines, publications, professional experts.
This is bigger than social media for example. This is forecast [Forbes, Wired etc] to become an autonomous global network of self learning machines or 'things' in it's fullest embodiment, and investment is now measured globally in the $trillions.

I’m for the first time actively promoting its sale and obviously I’d like an EndUser sale circa 50k – 100K but I have my eye on another domain or two currently avail [acorn] that’s more my scale for development, and wouldn’t mind letting this go with enough legs in it for it’s new owner. The domain is advertised elsewhere [and obviously on it’s own page] and can go at any time.

For Comparison:
InternetOfThings.com for sale $899,000 MediaOptions.com

IoT.co.uk for sale [offers over 100k only] see sales page on domain. Asking price for IoT.co.uk was previously 50k, it's gone up in the last 2 years. If you're a major domain investor ask yourself why?

xx,xxx offers.

Thanks for looking.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom