Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Is this good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK, I don't want to give away to much detail ( sorry )

I have an exact match domain on .co.uk with the term getting 100k UK exacts per month with a steady trend.

The site I am currently developing will have 29 pages, 14,500 words of fresh content and 16 images with alt text and each page only as about 2 or 3 specific keywords.

The term only as low competition and there's no ads in the results, found myself a right beauty here, high UK exacts and low competition hence why I am putting in the effort.

Does my plan sound like it could rank at number 1

I will try to build relevant inbound links.

Last edited:
Impossible to say without knowing.

Does the term have low competition because it's not a commercial term?

Hard to say but if there are no ads in the result that's usually a sign that there's not many people paying for ads for that term doesn't it?

To me that's a bad sign, not a good one.

Impossible to say without knowing.

Does the term have low competition because it's not a commercial term?

It's not a commercial term, it's more people searching for info on a subject but I could potentially sell related products.

The current no1 site,how many backlinks,any 301's what is the PR and age of the site?
majestic will help with the re-directs on the free version,enter the domain name in 123-reg or something and it's obviously taken,click taken,it'll tell you when it was regged to get the age.

Supply that info,in majestic check fresh and historic index.
Post here what you find out and I can guide you from there.

It's not a commercial term, it's more people searching for info on a subject but I could potentially sell related products.

Well then of course, you probably have an opportunity there.

Well then of course, you probably have an opportunity there.

Yes, a bit of maths from something Edwin once said, using an exact match on .co.uk and being at number 1 on Google gets you around 30 to 40 % of all searches visiting your site so assuming 100k per month 30 to 40k UVs per month, probably would be 40% given that there are no ads so I would be literally at the top of the results page.

Got to be some opportunity for selling related products :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom