Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainLore Auction IU.co.uk - On domainlore £50 start no reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back to post sold on it at your fixed price but you'd already removed it from sale so this will be interesting to see!

Grant

fortune favours the brave
hope you make a nice profit Ashton

I figured it would be interesting either way, I may get more or I may get less than I was asking for - but only one way to find out!

I would prefer to sell the 2 letters than to give up an opportunity that has been presented to me.

yep
i actually dont think you'll have any worries
fact the auctions steadily went UP in value each week you should be fine

some folks will have cash burning hole in pocket

also they are nice letters in terms of being internet related. can be used for a lot of acronyms

not for me but i think many will like
already up to a grand i see :p
not bad in minutes

Who else got an email from Denys including a mention of this? :)

I did - glad to see Denys being proactive.

Hope you make a mint on this one.

Stephen.

Nice little dig at Sedo as well, haha

Not for me, but like pred says I hope it brings you some good returns.

I was asking myself the same question, didn't think bids could stack like that. I guess aBuyer put a max of £2k then DNSamurai bid £2k but it puts aBuyers on top.

Yeah, I suppose since aBuyer made the bid first (or the intention to bid to that point at least), it's puts him above the other guy. I hadn't seen this before either.

Could be wrong, but I think two bids only show as the same amount when the current highest bidder has reached (or is very near) their maximum bid. ;)

Could be wrong, but I think two bids only show as the same amount when the current highest bidder has reached (or is very near) their maximum bid. ;)

Possibly because the other buyer bid in pence as well, maybe £2000.01 but DL doesn't show the pence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom