Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

jewelrymaking.co.uk and mediacentre.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

What do you think of these domains?

I am currently looking to sell them, I'm open to offers too.

Cheers!

I am looking to sell to a reseller, so not necessarily an end user. I bought this on the intention to develop it, or at least my girlfriend to give her something to do this summer but shes got a job now.

The potential for JewelryMaking.co.uk is high. Its got a good exact search rating and the competition is high so any ads on the site should be paying high.

Any one interested?

Cheers :)

Not sure of the value of the Jewelrymaking.co.uk domain. I would think that for it to work on a co.uk it would need to be the English spelling.

Mediacentre.tv- hmm, not sure. It could work as a news type website but not much money for the effort. Maybe a media buying website could work.

Yeh I was taking a look into the word Jewelry. Its spelt both ways in this country, obviously Jewellery being the most popular way. Theres an article about the difference and that Jewellery is just the new spelling. Although it seems a lot of people still use the old spelling. Im debating whether to develop it or to pass it on. I know its got potential in it, but unfortunately its just time I don't have.

Yeh that is a good suggestion. I do think there are other applications. I know a few companies that host video hosting services and my company is linked with a few advertising companies. I suppose even media or digital agencies may be interested.

Thing is, I dont have much experience selling to end users, mainly resellers. I suppose Im hoping for a quickflip with these domains.

mediacentre.tv would be OK for a niche tech site about Windows Media Centre TV setup and tweaking, but value of domain is not that high IMO.

jewelrymaking.co.uk - Yes, spelling isn't ideal for the UK, not that much value IMO. jewellerymaking.co.uk would be a good name for a company offering jewellery making courses, but still not that easy to realise a high value sale.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom