Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Jul 24th catch slots

Reaction score
I currently have 1 domain loaded for someone else, if you want me to chase anything for you, send me the domain via PM.

Don't send me the full domain as it may be the same one I already have loaded, just send the 3rd letter of it and I'll let you know if it's a different one and then I can load it for you, £50 payable by PayPal if caught, cheers.

Don't send me domains for any date other than today.

Don't send me the full domain as it may be the same one I already have loaded, just send the 3rd letter of it and I'll let you know if it's a different one

Lol, bit of an interesting way to go about it. What if the domain I want to chase has the same 3rd letter as the domain you have loaded, but isn't the same domain?

You're posting a lot today, Ben, you bored?

Well, if it is the same 3rd letter, I'd simply ask for another letter, like they do on Countdown:)

You're posting a lot today, Ben, you bored?

Well, if it is the same 3rd letter, I'd simply ask for another letter, like they do on Countdown:)

No, my friend. It's Saturday, I got an email reply from a thread I'd posted earlier in the week. I came here, saw some interesting threads, replied to some, you know. I wouldn't say I'm bored. I think exhausted is a good word though. My daughter has just turned 1 and don't I know it.

I'll take a consonant, please.

The thing is, some people are suspicious, so if I say PM the name, and then I tell them I already have that one loaded, they sometimes reply in a suspicious tone, which I can't he arsed with, so it's easier to tell me a random letter to save any crap.

The thing is, some people are suspicious, so if I say PM the name, and then I tell them I already have that one loaded, they sometimes reply in a suspicious tone, which I can't he arsed with, so it's easier to tell me a random letter to save any crap.

Lol, I understand that. I've been on both ends. I've been like, "load this up for me" they're like "It's already loaded" I've thought "Hmmm. Are they just loading it now because they know there's interest and potentially a buyer available?".

Now that you've explained that it makes a lot more sense, I must admit.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom