Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Just been bitched slapped by google

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUst an update, after making alot of changes and doing alot of stuff I have got my site back ranking in Google again, even better news is that its now on page one for keyword and before was page 2,
Not bad at all now just have to make up the 3 weeks or so of rev I have lost!

Hey, that's great news! Any chance of a few pointers (in general terms) as to what you decided to implement that improved things for you?

Hey, that's great news! Any chance of a few pointers (in general terms) as to what you decided to implement that improved things for you?

I've found that having a more rounded site seems to be the key.

For example, getting all traffic to homepage, then sending it elsewhere = penalty

Backlink to internal pages, rank internal pages, create more access points for traffic, make the visitor stay and look around = no penalty

It's not as cut and dried as that but it seems to be along the right track and makes sense really as it is more natural and shows a better developed site, not one that's just added pages for the sake of adding pages.

Well What I did in the end, was try to find any issue with the site which there was a couple but nothing major, then I got rid of all my dynamic pages, everyone of them as even though it added to the site as the user could look at info on the site it was all duplicate content from laterooms, and as its key, added another 3 pages on fresh conent! which I think was the winner inthe end as google loves it,
But who really knows, google might just kick it off again tomorrow, who knows?

Great news! Just as I told you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom