Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Kingdom co uk Sold For £18,888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just looked at Denys recent sales page

http://buydomainnames.co.uk/domains/sold

kingdom.co.uk - £18,888, Jan 2014

Very nice.

But he has been sitting on it for nearly 9 years and I guess that is what it can take to get the right price

Have to admire what he has been able to achieve with domaining, hats off to him.

Impressive stuff! Haven't some on here questioned the way he catches domains (reading through a number of threads)? In any case, certainly seems to be on the top of the domain pile with some impressive names.

Great sale! Congrats to Seller!

Haters going to hate Ian.

Many people here have found ways to be the fastest they can be, Denys happens to have found a way to be faster. Previously (and still) its consistently one of 3-4 tags which by percentage get the lions share of premium names.

Sure when Denys and the other 2-3 tags catch names I'm wanting, I wish them good fortune... preferably in the form of lumps of gold... in a long sock... in an all mens prison for a few minutes, then I get back on it and move on, coz they put the effort and time to learn to code, learn to optimise it and work on the dispersion pattern which works.

100 ways to make money in this game catching is just the most competitive part of the chain.

Impressive stuff! Haven't some on here questioned the way he catches domains (reading through a number of threads)? In any case, certainly seems to be on the top of the domain pile with some impressive names.

Last edited:
Haters going to hate Ian.

Many people here have found ways to be the fastest they can be, Denys happens to have found a way to be faster. Previously (and still) its consistently one of 3-4 tags which by percentage get the lions share of premium names.

Sure when Denys and the other 2-3 tags catch names I'm wanting, I wish them good fortune... preferably in the form of lumps of gold... in a long sock... in an all mens prison for a few minutes, then I get back on it and move on, coz they put the effort and time to learn to code, learn to optimise it and work on the dispersion pattern which works.

100 ways to make money in this game catching is just the most competitive part of the chain.

Indeed, someone has to be on the top of the game and clearly Deny is one of them. I can't knock it, I'm at the top of my particular industry and I know others question it. Noticed that hackney_co_uk dropped a short while ago, now with domainlore nameservers. Not sure if that is another Deny coup or someone about to sell it? Well done in any case.

People who use domaincatch under the original 50/50 auctions split or on the pre-christmas transfer deal both get set to domainlore nameservers, so doesn't nes mean going to auction.

I just don't see united.kingdom.uk as a good domain. I think it's confusing and not a good use of an £18k domain.

I'm pretty sure the end user bought this so they can rebrand from kingdomsecurity.co.uk to kingdom.co.uk, nothing more nothing less, I doubt that even united.kingdom crossed their mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom