Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

krystal down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it. I.m on 77.72.0.130

Would be nice if they did have there krystal.info part updated so it shows you the issue and time scale.

Servers do go down so not knocking them :) lets hope it's back up soon. :rolleyes:

Hey you guys ever read these forums ????

How do you you mean? Was you uploading or are some images missing now from you site?

:(

All the sites on there of mine are in PHP and seem all ok. Might be because you were doing a file transfer.??

Pop an email to them see what went on.

there down again 11.25am,there must be something going on here i have not had a reply to my support ticket from last night and all these missing files i have....:confused:

And as soon as I posted that it came back on again.

Gary

Anyone called them? I just have and "sorry mail box is full"

2 new sites went live today so I'm not a happy bunny really.

Just to add to it my internet is all over the place too. :(

Last edited:
yes i am becoming a tad concerned,i have still no reply from them via support ticket,it must be bad they have gone off and on a number times in the last few days.

mark

Hi,

I have alot of sites with them and am not experiencing any down time.

Are you using their old or new name servers?

The old ones are the ones named after crystals...

The new ones are simply:

ns1.krystal.co.uk
ns2.krystal.co.uk

Are you guys resellers or just using the shared hosting packages? Sounds like your both maybe on the same box and matts on another.

Hi,

I have alot of sites with them and am not experiencing any down time.

Are you using their old or new name servers?

The old ones are the ones named after crystals...

The new ones are simply:

ns1.krystal.co.uk
ns2.krystal.co.uk

i think i maybe on the old servers,because mine is named after a krystal,but i still point the dns at krystal.co.uk.it's funny because i have had an email from support and they wasn't aware the server had gone down,i will raise another support ticket.

Best to get the name servers changed aswell to avoid problems in the future.

Anyone else having that sinking feeling again a few of my sites if not all :twisted:

NOT A HAPPY MAN AT ALL !

......seems ok now but was defo down again could view any site but not ones on their servers.

Last edited:
Like I said, im really having no down time atall here, ringing or emailing them is always a quick and easy process and im very happy to be using Krystal! Havnt got a bad thing to say about them or the service :)

I cant see why you are getting so much down time??

No same here I do think they are a great couple of guys, it's a shame the servers are playing up for them (wonderful things computers, spent many hours, if not days in Docklands data centre tweaking servers :???: )

Email from them............

Hi Andy,

The cause of these problems seemed to be a user abusing MySQL. I am still monitoring the server fully to see if anything else is causing problems.

A status page with e-mail alerts is a good idea, I will suggest it for the new billing system.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Tom

I hope thats not me abusing the MySQL with all my sites :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts