Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

krystal down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone check there sites hosted with them i'm getting the below but all other sites are fine.

Connection Interrupted
The document contains no data.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

:rolleyes:

It's ok now but keeps going down for 5-10 minutes at a time. But seems to be ok through an Anonymous proxy server. :(

Bloody ISP

Last edited:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_aut

Bastardo :(

Glad it's now and not when clients are up and about. Lets hope they are both up sorting it out.

:rolleyes:

email from TOM at Krystal

Hi Andy,

Cheers for the e-mail and call, I'm on it as we speak!

regards,

Tom

Up and running again now. :)

Last edited:
i first noticed because my adsense clicks are way down so must have been down a long time.

Hey Guys,

Tom from Krystal here, I thought I'd better sign up here at somepoint :)

There hasn't been any downtime on our Ares Server recently, so your Adsense clicks won't have been affected by anything our end I'm afraid, it must be something else.

Hi Tom, I did wonder how long it would be before you signed up to defend your corner. (not that you need too)

Not a great name for a thread if it's your company I know. But I must say in general .....uptime and your support do out shine a lot of other hosts out there.

You looking to get into domaining (if you aren't already) or just signed up for hosting queries / promotion? ;)

Welcome :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts