Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Lame affiliate marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnh

Reaction score
People trying to make a pound out of affiliate marketing using 'Word Piss' (aka Word Press) is doing my f...in head in...google is filling up with this shite ;)

I Just found this cracking product domain name in google, this has got to be the best!! Theres even a typo in there!!

carpfishingbivvysfoxchubforce8wychwoodnashtrakkerbivvie.co.uk

Yes its genuine!! :shock: Where are these idiots coming from??

...Hitting my head off the wall now...

Nce name, shame about the typo in there somewhere, it's a cracker expect for that :lol:

I Just found this cracking product domain name in google, this has got to be the best!! Theres even a typo in there!!

carpfishingbivvysfoxchubforce8wychwoodnashtrakkerbivvie .co.uk

This is the best domain I've seen in a long time, absolutely superb. I can only guess at the exact match & type in traffic that one will generate...

Taking a quick look at that same server revealed a couple of other gems from the same developer...

fishingbaitboatsprocatmicrocatwaverunnerpatriotatom .co.uk

and

tunbridgewellsgascentralheatingboilerinstallationrepairservice .co.uk

Top marks for keyword loading I say...

Haha, thats crazy!! Longest domain names ever. Cant wait for the sites!

The longest domain I've soon in use is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch;co;uk

It's that Welsh town with a daft name and it uses 58 of the 63 characters allowed.

Imagine a radio test on that :lol:

NB* I've noticed that Acorn can't handle these long names, look at the spaces in the words or is that on purpose ;)

Last edited:
Its to stop pages being broken by long words, it also why domains get a ... in the middle of links :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts