Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Late rooms XML feed problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been getting a 503 (Temp unavailable) error trying to retrieve laterooms XML feed for the last week or so, they were doing some maintenance on the 31st March seems like it is still down.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Same here looking at my logs csv hasnt downloaded since march

They've been emailing affiliates about problems with the XML feed for a number of days. Last update I saw (from late last week) said it would be Monday at the earliest (i.e. yesterday) before they could fix it...

This is what I received on 5 April:

Dear Partner

After several days of dedicated efforts – including carrying out round-the-clock updates, testing and monitoring; a relocation of teams to our new Data Centre; and increasing our technical resource – we are still experiencing significant issues with our infrastructure systems which mean that we are still unable to return our XML services.

At the moment our technical teams are in the process of reinstating site infrastructure elements in a structured and secure way to ensure the stability of our XML Services once switched back on.

The nature of the work being undertaken unfortunately means that, at the moment, we are unable to provide accurate details of when we will return to normal service. We can, however, confirm that this will not happen before Monday next week (08th April).

This issue has taken longer to resolve than had originally been anticipated and we apologise deeply and sincerely for this ongoing delay. Please be assured that we are continuing to address this as a matter of the absolute highest business priority.

We will of course update you as soon as further progress is made and thank you whole-heartedly for your ongoing patience and support whilst we work through these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts