Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Link building contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm compiling a list of site/blog owners and webmasters who are willing to accept guest articles, publish Press Releases and/or publish permanent links on their websites. I’m willing to pay for these services (see below).

What I’m after:

I’m simply putting together a list of interested parties at the minute.

Links must be dofollow. I don’t mind what your site is about or where its target market is geographically because I’ll only ever request links if your content is relevant to the particular link I’m sourcing. In my eyes the more variety the better.

I don’t care about Pagerank, so long as the site is reasonably established and the links in question are permanent. By established I mean the site/blog has longevity and is not something that was put together last week and may not be around next year. I’m not interested in ad placements or subscriptions.

What I’ll provide:

I can provide unique, high quality articles that are relevant to your site, press releases to either be published in full or for you to edit and publish as you feel fit or I could simply provide a link for you to incorporate in your own articles etc.

Basically I’ll go for whatever is best for you and I’ll work with you to ensure articles are suitable for your site/blog.

Payment:

I am open to suggestions regarding payment, but I was thinking the following: a one-off payment, a backlink from a different site/blog to you, I could offer my services i.e. SEO, copyrighting, development etc, post a press release or article for you etc. Some people I've worked with simply want a blog post on their own blog and will gladly offer a link for a good quality article.

Details:

The list will be private, i.e. this is a personal exercise for me, but feel free to post in this thread if you’re happy for the world to see, otherwise PM or email me.

If you are interested then please contact me with a list of your sites with information about target population (market, country etc) and your requested payment terms. I will acknowledge that your links have been added to my list, but I’ll only be in touch regarding link placement if and when I am sourcing a link and your site is relevant for the job.

By registering your interest you are under no obligation to accept a request for a link. You can review each request/article before agreeing to publish it.

Thanks for the response so far. I've currently got over 100 links, but the sky's the limit so keep forwarding your sites/blogs.

Just to clarify, I don't mind if your sites don't get much traffic so long as they are Google compliant. Also, budget will vary per link based on site quality, relatedness to subject and what my clients are willing to pay. I guess the best thing to do would be to name your price and if it fits the brief when I’m link building I’ll be in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom