Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

List of drop catchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time... I can almost guarantee a slap is on its way from them.

I just hope you don't get too badly burned. I was burned out of around a dozen domains which I thought I owned, but didn't as they never regged them and lied about the reasons why, eventually you realise its all lies and deception from them.

One of the biggest shockers was a domain in my control panel, but registered a week or so later to another 123-reg owner which I was able to control from my panel.

I generally use them for my domains, no problems here.

Don't think you can, think once it's booked somewhere in the Host Europe group it's unavailable elsewhere. Don't quote me on that though :)
That's correct , and also gets caught under Domain Monster (as you mentioned earlier) before being moved to the actually register you booked with.

I booked a few domains through 123-reg back in April, that were due to drop in May and June.
It was all auto, though very slow to get a confirmation of the booking (maybe not so auto then).
I then had to cancel 3 of the domains about a week later (client change of mind). Couldn't do it through the control panel, cancel button not working, so contacted support.
They got back and said they were cancelled. Week later, still sat there ready to be caught. Contacted again, told it was all cancelled.
Drop date comes, and the buggers register one of the unwanted domains I cancelled, in my name. I'm still getting emails now 'Your caught domain is awaiting payment'.

Needless to say, they didn't catch the domains we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom