Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Liverpool v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Keeping with my recent posts here are my bets for today:

HT/FT

liverpool/chelsea @28/1
chelsea/liverpool @33/1
draw/draw @4/1

Correct Score

liverpool 2-1 @10/1
chelsea 2-1 @17/2

Others

Suarez to score 2 @12/1
Torres to score 2 @9/1

Come on you reds.........

2-2 after extra time.

Chelsea to win on penalties.

I am a Liverpool fan :)

Just need Suarez to score 2 and liverpool to win 2-1 happy days

At 2-0 down, Liverpool are dead ducks, Chelsea are killing them!

Oops i spoke too soon

Could still happen, always believe you can.

Well done Chelsea i dont think the whole ball was over the line

ball needs to cross line completely (i.e. daylight between crossbar and ball).

didn't happen - another fa cup in our trophy cupboard.

We were robbed...

Ha Ha, no you weren't Chelsea deserved it, Liverpool decided not to play until last 30 minutes and the ball didn't cross the line imo, i saw countless replays and not once could i say, the whole of the ball was over the line.

I don't support either team and seeing that knobhead Terry lift a trophy is not something i like,but as a neutral i thought Chelsea were the better team and the ball hadn't crossed the line, respect to Liverpool though for letting some tramp take charge of the team for the day.

Should give a mention to Ashley Cole, complete tosser as a person but the best left back in the world for the last decade and now has 7 F A Cups, outstanding record.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, no you weren't Chelsea deserved it, Liverpool decided not to play until last 30 minutes and the ball didn't cross the line imo, i saw countless replays and not once could i say, the whole of the ball was over the line.

I don't support either team and seeing that knobhead Terry lift a trophy is not something i like,but as a neutral i thought Chelsea were the better team and the ball hadn't crossed the line, respect to Liverpool though for letting some tramp take charge of the team for the day.

Should give a mention to Ashley Cole, complete tosser as a person but the best left back in the world for the last decade and now has 7 F A Cups, outstanding record.

Great post, couldn't agree more.

All the hype over Goal Line technology, Would just like to say What A save by Cech, this seems to have been overshadowed by the dispute as to whether it crossed the line or not.

Well done Chelsea, bring on Bayern!

Liverpool winning 3-0 before half time?

Why didn't they do that Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom