Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Livestream 8PM UK time > Sold! One of the biggest .co.uk Domain LLL Sales of this year | Sam (UK)

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
One of the biggest 3letter (LLL) .co.uk domain name sales of this year has just been finalized.

All about this sale, process, and findings: Sam Charles AKA Wizard (UK) + your live questions:

Sam is a full-time UK domain investor with some of the best co.uk domains, known as @wizard at acorn domains. Today his portfolio contains around 15'000 domain names.

Livestream start: 8PM UK time

Host: Helmuts Meskonis, HostMaria.com

Would you like to tell your story and share your expertise in a friendly Livestream environment? Send us a note: [email protected]

@wizard I think your buyer might be EE for their ESN service on behalf of the Home Office.
They own BT – the new registrar of the domain

PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one getting those annoying Sedo errors and have my domains removed for not apparent reason. I've raised this issue with them a couple of time, every time they told me to add them again :mad:

Last edited:
PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one getting those annoying Sedo errors and have my domains removed for not apparent reason. I've raised this issue with them a couple of time, every time they told me to add them again :mad:

I get them too and have for months now. I've given up complaining: I just don't add them back any more. Sedo really couldn't care less.

Apparently it happens after expiry even though the domain still has 90 days to drop. Their solution was to re-add them.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom