Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

london.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds more than ever as if you'd be better off raising some cash (whether through selling off a few names or via other routes) and buying in the technical and business expertise to rapidly develop your flagship properties. You're going to need a content management system, data feeds, business listing licenses etc. etc. as well as a good web designer and folks who know about the right way to tackle SEO... unfortunately, all of that costs (lots of) money!

that is my plan edwin

Sounds more than ever as if you'd be better off raising some cash (whether through selling off a few names or via other routes) and buying in the technical and business expertise to rapidly develop your flagship properties. You're going to need a content management system, data feeds, business listing licenses etc. etc. as well as a good web designer and folks who know about the right way to tackle SEO... unfortunately, all of that costs (lots of) money!

Why are you getting people to sign up with cj? You might have some amazing domains but they're in the wrong hands, just glad you don't carry a gun.

Lee

<humour> Welcome to the bitter and twisted world of .uk domain names, of late. I see the usual jealous sharks have introduced themselves in one form or another. Now you've had a taste of how it all works you simply need to remember that I am your greatest and most genuine friend on here, and that you should only listen and take advice from me! Whatever you do, don't listen to anyone else as they're all out for themselves. Just talk to me; okay! :mrgreen: :cool: :mrgreen: </humour>

Why not sell sub-domains off it to people:

hotels.london.co.uk
cars.london.co.uk
resturants.london.co.uk
bars.london.co.uk
tickets.london.co.uk
theatre.london.co.uk
sex.london.co.uk

Simon

Thats a great bunch of names you have
if your selling let me know what price and might be intrested

Yours

Tommy

<humour> Welcome to the bitter and twisted world of .uk domain names, of late. I see the usual jealous sharks have introduced themselves in one form or another. Now you've had a taste of how it all works you simply need to remember that I am your greatest and most genuine friend on here, and that you should only listen and take advice from me! Whatever you do, don't listen to anyone else as they're all out for themselves. Just talk to me; okay! :mrgreen: :cool: :mrgreen: </humour>

It aint bitter but someone should tell him, no? ok, I'll be quiet then, waste your time with banners.

Lee

Hes right too! :cool:

Errrrrrrr am I missing somthing? why did everyone ask for prices?:???:

indeed, you just could have a point there.

So a dealer can buy it cheap from a potential newbie and sell on at a big profit :)

Everyone would love the chance to grab a good domain at a bargain price!

Ill swap your London.co.uk for a nokia 770, Even chuck in a 1gb memory card for you :mrgreen:

Simon

How about swap you a mars bar and packet wine gums for your names :p
if i was you i would develop those names

This is an absolute classic of a thread; so 'domaining' :).

Simon, if you're selling london.co.uk I'll start the bidding at GBP 10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts