Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for private catchers for drops on the 31st

Reaction score
Dear Boys and Girls,

Are any private catchers interested in chasing names for me, for drops on the 31st (tomorrow/March), please?

£100 per name, pocket money, on success.

PM me, please. Thank you!

Regards,
Nic

Dear Boys, Girls and Superheroes,

A quick note to thank the people who responded to my request here, for firepower.

We all have our "war stories", but I always feel that playing domains in the UK is unique. I was once in an auction at mastername.ru for a must-have name, with no English text on the website and no English email/phone support, and the auction went crazy, in rubles. Scary. I have had similarly disarming arm-wrestles with super motivated competitors at backorders.es, some years ago. But for all the things you experience as a domain tourist, I feel that it pails into insignificance when compared with the "who knows what will happen" environment that is the UK drop scene, when I am chasing a strategic .uk name.

Several of you responded here, which surprised me. Thank you, including to those who had the name booked already for themselves and could not help; appreciated, regardless.

A seriously big "hat tip" to DaveP for getting the job done for me - both first and second level.

And perhaps it is not inappropriate to give special mention here to Rob of domainview.co.uk. He is a pro: great service (email responses, faster than a speeding bullet), generosity (expertise, explanatory notes, and credits) and ethics to boot (he knocked back an offered fee on the basis that he could not deliver value for it - I would not have known).

Thanks again, to all.

Nic

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom