Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Making the most of your parking earnings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedo

Sedo Staff
Reaction score
We are considering different ways of improving the efficiency of our domain parking scheme and I would appreciate your opinions about the following idea:

Many of our customers have enquired about the possibility of using monies earned through Sedo's domain parking program and through domain sales in order to pay directly for other services offered by Sedo i.e. domain appraisals, the brokerage service, showcase entries etc...

In effect you would have an account with Sedo where funds would be held - from which payments could be instantly made. This would avoid the hastles of bank charges and would cut down the processing time that some banks often have in place.

Could you let me know if such a facility would be of any interest to you. I would also like to know how much you would be prepared to keep in this 'holding' account at any given time and which type of earnings (parking/domain sales) you would prefer to use.

All thoughts are welcome as we are aiming to make this service as user friendly as possible.......

I am looking forward to reading your thoughts!!

All the best.......

David

[email protected]

http://www.sedo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom