Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

[Meetup] Tuesday, 21 November - Pizza, beer and domains

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
Afternoon all!

Me and @Ryan Ewen had a chat about another Acorn meetup in London.

And we have something different planned this time :) Let us try a different approach that is widely and successfully practiced by some other IT communities..

Here is the information:
Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2023
Time: 4PM
Title: Pizza, beer and domains
Price: Free

Due to a limited space, we will limit our group to 20 people.

Pizza and beer will be generously provided by the host @Andrey Insarov (thank you!!)

Please reply here in the comments if you wish to join.

Place reserved already for @Steve Wright, @AnGus_DC, @Kieren and @JimDavies (with whom I have been already talking about this).

@Whois-Search are you in? .. did I have a chat with you about this in Hamburg? .. can't remember :) .. head is still buzzing from all the conversations there.

hey Helmuts, thx for notifying me via X.
I will check if there is some room in my calendar.

hey Helmuts, thx for notifying me via X.
I will check if there is some room in my calendar.

ho ho ho!!! Look who’s here :) Freddy of LuxHost, Hosting.co.uk and the Empire

awesome!!

Thanks for the invite @Helmuts

It was a pleasure to see you and the IT.com team in Hamburg (ICANN 78). Some late nights out on the Reeperbahn!

However after a week in Germany I’m now not planning to be down in London again until 7th December. For the Nominet members conference and festive dinner.

Have a good one.

:) Does make sense :) .. similar for me - though still in traveling scheduler, I'm skipping Web Summit in Lisbon (too much work needs to be done).

All the best!

Hi all,

The address for tomorrow: UK Intis Telecom LTD, 20 Hammersmith Broadway, London, United Kingdom, W6 7AF

We are meeting 4PM.

So far there are 11 of us. There is definitely room for more.

Which pizza do you prefer the best? Dominos? :)

Happy to answer any questions.

The Dominos pizzas were aplenty, and the cheesy goodness was off the charts!

We had a fantastic turnout, with 12 awesome individuals coming together to share laughter, stories, and of course, our love for domains. It is always a pleasure connecting with like-minded people who appreciate good food and good company.

To give you a little sneak peek into the fun we had, here are a few photos with the pizza squad from the evening:

0KzMSSF.jpeg

PeFIky1.jpeg

j9tM9EW.jpeg

NUTmmNR.jpeg

If you missed out on this one, don't worry—we're already planning our next gathering, and we'd love to have you join us.

Thanks to @Ryan Ewen for organising the pizza squad, @Andrey Insarov for inviting us to your offices (and showing the hidden office), and @Rolandas Japertas for awesome pizza and beer, and everybody: @Steve Wright, @JimDavies, @AnGus_DC, @ELIFE-MZ, @Phil B who made it a memorable night!

Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers, Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom