Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Mini photography site - advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last year I bought http://www.lakedistrictphotos.co.uk from someone on here and I'd like to put together a simple site where people can buy Lake District pics online.

I have plenty of contacts with local photographers here, so am not too worried about that side of things, but I'm wondering how best to put the site together.

Essentially I see it working that each photographer will supply images. With each image, there will be a size/format/price and some keywords.

I'd then like people visiting to be able to browse pictures as they wish, or by location or search by keyword, pay me online for any they wish to purchase, I take my cut and then the order is passed on to the photographer to deal with.

Is there any software out there that will help with the task in hand? I'm guessing there's lots of gallery type products out there that might fit the bill...

Thanks.

Do you know if the individual photographers would be able to upload their work/keywords/categories/prices etc. themselves with this software. That would be another handy feature that I forgot to mention...

Yes it's WordPress so you create a limited access account with a user name and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom