Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Mini Site Content

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Rich1880, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi All

I am unsure if I am adding this into the right section, you all seem to have a great aptitude and knowledge in developing a business through domain names. A have read quite a bit about mini sites with interest.

I am slowly building up a portfolio of domain names and am keen to progress this. My skills are more around content and therefore (for a very small fee) if you have a site which you would like an article developing for. This wont be a cut and paste but will instead be an individual article based on your requirements, please feel free to pm me. Also for every article I write, I will donate 20% to Acron Domains :p

P.s if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it to a section more relevant.

Regards

Rich

2. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Im in need of some articles, what is your pricing scheme and do you have previous articles written i can view.

Thanks, Darren.

3. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

Thank-you for getting back to me, I have sent you a pm.

4. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

can you pm me with the same details pls :)

5. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member

I am also interested. Please can you send me a pm?

6. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Thanks for all of the interest, I've PM'd those of you who have requested details, if there is anyone else either pm me or post a comment here.

Thanks Again

Rich

7. stender United Kingdom

stender Well-Known Member

I'd like to know your price please.

8. retired_member34

retired_member34 Retired Member

Please PM me the details also. Thanks.

9. mally United States

mally Well-Known Member

Instead of pm me details and prices can you post them onthis thread to save everyone time!

10. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

No problem.

The Website Content service has a basic fee structure to meet your own individual and budget demands.

For an article of around 500 Words, which is a good medium sized article I would quote a price of £10. For those of you who may require a large article incorporating more keywords etc. I can offer 750 words for £15 or 1000 Words for £20.

Each article is tailored to meet your individual requirements and you 100% own the content I provide. I can therefore guarantee that this information will not be sold on to anyone else.

I aim to turnaround articles in around 48 Hours as I appreciate the sometimes urgent need to get a site up and running as soon as possible.

I hope that clarifies some of your queries, please also note for repeat customers or larger / numerous commissions I will happily discuss any discount.

Please feel free to pm.

Regards

Rich

11. stender United Kingdom

stender Well-Known Member

Do you have any examples of your work?

12. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

I am able to e.mail you an example if you pm me your e.mail address. I am to upload one as soon as I get a suitable site established.

Thanks

Rich

13. galterapriannes

galterapriannes Member

14. DaveH United Kingdom

DaveH Active Member

PM sent. All this interest, I bet you're going to be busy!

15. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

Yes many thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in the service, I have received a good few article requests and am enjoying working alongside many of you.

I have the resources so please keep the orders coming.

Regards

Rich

16. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi All

Thanks to everyone for their orders, had a bit of a surge of work over the last 2 weeks so thanks again for everyones orders, I am now in a position to take on new orders and therefore if anyone would like any website content please pm me, I can also provide any examples you may require.

Thanks again everyone

Richard

17. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

I think its only fair to mention that i asked for 1 article and it wasnt delivered as promised and my pm wasnt replied to, so i went elsewhere. Perhaps you had so much on you couldnt reach the deadline, which happens, but you didnt contact me to say there was going to be a delay etc. Just posting so others know. Bar that the articles of previous work looked good.

18. yesterday United Kingdom

yesterday Active Member

He is very busy (I know that :p ).

He has done a good job for me and yes, it has taken a few more days than he estimated but I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem that he didn't contact me as that would have delayed him even further, though it would have been better for him to do that it seems as a matter of business ethics.

I have trusted him and he has delivered for me.

I recommend him (just not at the moment when he is so busy!!).

I'm still using him!

yesterday

19. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated and glad you are finding the service is meeting your requirements :D:D I pride myself on the content I deliver and sometimes I like to finish an article and then a day or two later re-look at it an finalise it, this ensures I am 100% happy which in turn hopefully makes you 100% happy. Its not uncommon for me to relook at the article 2 days later and scrap it and start afresh.

I will take on board your comments and I will aim to keep contact more frequently, but your right I tend to just get on with it and make contact if I have any questions etc. Sorry I'm a bit of a head down and get on with it sort of person, and I'm aware how busy you guys are without me messaging you numerous times.

I always aim for articles to be completed within 48 Hours, if you have an urgent article, simple let me know and I'll accommodate this and prioritise it for you. I do tend to ask at the order stage how urgent people need their articles, and will give a turnaround time before your order is placed, I do still aim for 48 Hours.

My apologies dragon, I was awaiting payment and would have your article turned around the same day for you, think there may have been a breakdown in communication on my part there :-? apologies again.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  20. mojoco United Kingdom

mojoco Well-Known Member

Richard has written some very good articles for me. Completed ahead of schedule and with great communication.

He has also proven to be flexible, dropping one of my projects in favour of something which I gave a higher priority to.

Please don't use him as he will become too busy to do my stuff! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.