Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.mobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Why do .mobi domains command a high price, i think .mobi was initally for telecomunications but keywords with the .mobi ext sell for alot

Is this because having a good keyword will help you get indexed in google well ?

Hi

Why do .mobi domains command a high price, i think .mobi was initally for telecomunications but keywords with the .mobi ext sell for alot

Is this because having a good keyword will help you get indexed in google well ?

It is now 2008.... you might wish to update your calandar ;)

Last edited:

Why do .mobi domains command a high price

They dont, and claims like that are very 2007 :)

I sold a .mobi last week for £1,100 to end user. Hand reg as well :D

Thats good work :)

It is like welcome.me.uk going last week for a grand, all markets have blips but the general trend for mobi is one of being well down. Certainly the early day domainers have egg on faces, and the mobile internet is progressing as it always has.

.mobi is 8 year too late. I had my first WAP phone in 2000, it would of been good back then for finding WAP sites.

With phones like iPhone and proper browser phones, I think .mobi will be a growing market for mobile seller sites, but I think mobiles need to get upto date before they are worth it.

I have 2 in use for clients that get 100s of hits daily and they are run as basic version of the main site, while the clients customers are on the move, and the idea works well, but alone i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom